Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My life....................

So here I am at 11:42 at night writing a blog that I should have done 4 days ago. Last night after some discussion I was informed that I don't need to overthink it and to just write whatever comes to mind. Those people obviously forgot who I am or don't know me very well because I OVERTHINK EVERYTHING. Anyway here is my blog about whatever comes to my mind.

6 years and 8 days ago my life changed forever. I gave birth to a healthy 8lbs 12oz 21inch baby girl at 8:10pm at BC Womens hospital. For those of you who don't know, this in of itself was a miracle concidering this precious baby's father from the moment I met him in 1994 always said "My bloodline stops here!" I guess he changed his mind. Thank god for that.

Cheyenne Jade as she is known was a wonderful baby. She slept well, even sleeping through the night by 6 weeks old. Who does that? My baby, thats who. She ate well. Was crawling by 4 & 1/2 months and was full on walking at 9 & 1/2 months. At this point we were in a 1 bedroom and den condo in Burnaby. It was getting awfully small concidering when a child starts to get bigger so do their toys. It was getting cramped, and we needed to start looking at bigger alternatives. This was a long drawn out process. And then at last we found a beautiful townhouse that was double the space and was still close to my mom for when we needed her. It was perfect. I always wanted to live in a townhouse complex when I had kids because when I was a teenager I lived in one and I always saw the kids playing together and the adults talking and having fun as well. It was going to be awesome. We were going to move to a bigger place and meet new people. Yay! Well that didn't happen right away. Working full time saw to that. I was never home and when I was it was the usual, get Cheyenne fed, bathed, teeth brushed , bed, then it was laundry, dishes, and all that other "Adult" stuff you need to do. Life went on like this for 2 & 1/2 years.

Then...........

2 years 15 days ago I gave birth to a healty 8lbs 6oz 21inch baby boy at 12:45pm at BC Womens Hospital. Wow another miracle! This was a very exciting and extremely exhausting time. Zackary Thomas as he is known was not as easy as Cheyenne. He slept well when he slept and ate every 2 hours. I knew a second child is never the same as your first and I had heard having a boy was a very different experience also. I was excited to have a baby longer because don't you know boys do everything sooooo much later than girls. YAH RIGHT! Zackary was crawling at 5 months and full out walking at 10. Yah WAY longer to get to that level. Those LIARS!

Anyway, now we are at 6 and 2 and I am enjoying it so much more. They are so fun to watch. For the most part they play together nicely. Zackary loves his big sister and wants to do everything she does. Its very cute to see. I wish I could keep them this age forever. This is my favorite so far.

So now I hope I didn't bore you with my mind flowing freely. I think I could write and write and write but it is now 12:32 and I must go to bed.

Till next time.

T

1 comment:

  1. I have nights just like that ;-) Great job, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete